Companies Can Now Use Glassdoor To Track Job Seekers
for talent are, you can now find out.
Jobs community Glassdoor has released a free self-service tool called the Glassdoor Employer Center that allows employers to see who is researching and viewing their jobs and employment brand. The information available to employers includes education level, years of experience in the workforce, gender, age, and job title.This will help employers pinpoint how to better target talent and if they're effectively attracting the people they need.Advertisement
The screenshot below shows how much traffic your company profile is getting from job seekers on Glassdoor.
Furthermore, employers can see what other companies job seekers view after leaving their company's page.
The screenshot below shows how your company compares to competitors in terms of company ratings and other workplace factors, such as work-life balance, compensation, and benefits.
Glassdoor, which typically caters to job seekers, hopes this new tool will help employers find the right candidates for their organizations. Currently, there are 700 employers partnering with Glassdoor.
- Govt to focus on strategic stake sales to meet disinvestment target: DIPAM Secretary
- NCLAT closed till July 10 after staff member tests COVID-19 positive
- Now open BMW cars with Apple digital key
- Singapore authorities urge caution as COVID-19 cases rise in community areas
- DGCA suspends international flights till July 31