Companies Can Now Use Glassdoor To Track Job Seekers
for talent are, you can now find out.Jobs community Glassdoor has released a free self-service tool called the Glassdoor Employer Center that allows employers to see who is researching and viewing their jobs and employment brand. The information available to employers includes education level, years of experience in the workforce, gender, age, and job title.
The screenshot below shows how your company compares to competitors in terms of company ratings and other workplace factors, such as work-life balance, compensation, and benefits.
Glassdoor, which typically caters to job seekers, hopes this new tool will help employers find the right candidates for their organizations. Currently, there are 700 employers partnering with Glassdoor.
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive