Consumer Reports says these are the best cars of 2015
Every year, Consumer Reports and its team of expert evaluators test and scrutinize virtually every car sold in the United States. Out those cars, there are a select few that stand above the rest and join the vaunted group of vehicles known as Consumer Reports' Top Picks.To become a Top Pick, a car must excel at the publication's track tests, offer average or better reliability and perform effectively in government or industry crash tests.
So here they are, Consumer Reports' Top Picks of 2015.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry