Crude oil spikes as more OPEC rumors surface
West Texas Intermediate crude oil is higher by 1.08% at $49.64 per barrel as of 9:25 a.m. ET following more reports crossing the wires about a potential production freeze or even a cut.
Reuters says Saudi Arabia and its Gulf OPEC allies are considering cutting their production by 4%. However, its seems like not everyone is on board with that. A separate headline from Reuters indicated Russia would freeze production at current levels, but not reduce output.OPEC meets on November 30 in Vienna, Austria. Advertisement
Brent crude oil, the international benchmark, is up 1.43% at $50.61 per barrel.
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch (2nd Ld)
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch
- 5 persons test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, total rises to 44
- 32 people test positive for COVID-19 in Jharkhand, total now 458
- With 68 fresh cases, Bihar's COVID-19 tally crosses 3000-mark