DO NOT BUY AN IPAD MINI: Apple Is Going To Have A Much Better Model In Two Months
The new iPad Mini will probably be released in October, along with an update to the big iPad, which is getting redesigned to be thinner and lighter. Advertisement
Apple's long quiet period of no new products is finally over. In addition to these iPads, it's also rolling out a new iPhone in September.
This means this is just about the worst possible time to buy a new iPhone or new iPad. Unless, it's an emergency, you should wait.When Apple releases the new iPad Mini, the current iPad Mini will probably fall in price. And, the iPad Mini will get a better screen, along with better guts. The bigger iPad might even be so lightweight that it's once again competitive with the iPad Mini.
Basically, you don't know until you see it. So, you might as well wait.
- I'm in shock: Singer Prince Royce tests positive for COVID-19
- Here's why it takes so long to make a vaccine
- Floods: NDRF positions 90 teams, new drills to tackle COVID-19
- Popular Galaxy 'M' series set to hit refresh: Samsung's Asim Warsi
- UP minister, wife test positive for COVID-19, admitted to hospital