Daughters of slain Gucci heir ask $45 million for sprawling Manhattan penthouse
Brown Harris Stevens
The Gucci sisters - daughters of the late Maurizio Gucci, the slain Gucci fashion house heir - are moving out of their Fifth Avenue abode.The sisters came into the penthouse after their stepmother, Patrizia Reggiani, ordered a successful hit on Maurizio. Reggiani was sentenced to 29 years in prison by an Italian court. The sisters are reportedly selling the penthouse because they spend the bulk of their time in Europe, according to The Wall Street Journal. Advertisement
On the 51st and 50th floors of the Olympic Tower, the penthouse has 14 foot high ceilings. Since 2010, the sisters have been renting it out for $60,000 a month. Daniela Rivoir of Brown Harris Stevens has the listing.
Keep scrolling for a tour of the arty, modernist penthouse asking $45 million.
- Supply chain hit by COVID-19, sales may be affected adversely: Kirloskar Oil Engines
- Over 15 mn in India use WhatsApp Business app every month
- Air pollution increases risk of COVID-19, deaths: Study
- 17 more deaths, over 1,200 fresh COVID-19 cases in UP
- Rupee recovers to 74.99 against dollar amid gains in equity markets