Demonetization effect: You can book a helper to stand in ATM lines for Rs 90 with this start-up
This start-up has been around for some months but recently after the
You can book a helper for Rs. 90 per hour to stand in an ATM queue for you and be assured that you will definitely get that
ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Shashi Tharoor talks about his fears related to demonetization and the Paris Agreement
The start-up also provides you with helpers for other occasions like house parties, cleaning services etc.
After Modi’s surprise move on the 8th of November, many digital businesses and start-ups are using this inconvenience to their advantage and creating a market for themselves.
While this start-up was also showcased at The Vault- a reality TV show that offers a platform for start-ups to get funding after pitching right then and there, it didn’t manage to get any funding on the show.
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- One of Two and a half men Charlie Sheen back on TV, as himself
- As road & rail projects gather steam, cap good companies set for a decadal growth opportunity
- Network18 group to merge TV, digital news businesses
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India