Diwali Dhamaka For Delhiites: Uber Slashes Price By 25%
In a bid to make life easy this festive season, Uber, a San Francisco-based ridesharing service, has dropped the fare by 25% on all its rides in the national capital, making Uber almost as cheap as auto-rickshaw fare.
As per the new fare,
If you are planning to travel from Safdarjung Enclave towards Khan Market through an auto-rickshaw, it would cost you around Rs 90 or even lesser, while other Taxi operators will charge you even more. It's important to note, if your mode of travel is uberX, you would be spending Rs 137, while if you are keen on exploring Delhi in your classy UberBlack, you just need to pay Rs 170.
Remember! These prices are only in affect for a limited time. As per a statement issued by the company said, the more you ride, the more likely we can keep the fare this low. If you are wondering that you'd need any promo code to avail this offer, mind you, this promotion will automatically apply on you Uber receipt. However, if you are new to Uber, use promo code ‘TRYUBERDELHI’ and get Rs 400 off your first Uber ride.
During this ongoing festive season, if massive traffic jams are stopping you from distributing Diwali gifts, don't worry! With Uber, you'll face no parking woes, no traffic snarls and no more excuse of not having enough change money to pay the
(Image: Official website of Uber)
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow