Donald Trump accuses IBM of moving jobs to India; says will slap 35% tax, if elected
"IBM laid off 500 workers in Minneapolis and moved their jobs to India and other countries. A Trump administration will stop the jobs from leaving
He also said that he will cancel all "harmful" Obama regulations that hurt Minnesota farmers, workers and small businesses.
"We will become a rich nation once again. But to be a rich nation, we must also be a safe nation," he said.
He also claimed that her rival
"Her plan will import generations of terrorism, extremism and radicalism into your schools and communities. When I'm elected President, we will suspend the Syrian Refugee Programme and we will keep radical Islamic terrorists out of our country," Trump said.
AdvertisementHe said that his administration will not allow any refugees without any local community supporting them and will secure and defend the borders of US.
"Hillary supports totally open borders, and strongly supports Sanctuary Cities like
Popular on BI
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i7 processors
- Best gaming laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors
- Best FreeSync monitors for a smooth gaming experience
- Best condenser microphones to record podcasts, songs and more
- Best wireless handheld microphones for parties and events