Donald Trump is the oldest president elected in US history
Donald Trump pulled off a stunning upset early Wednesday morning and secured his spot as the 45th president of the United States. When he's inaugurated this upcoming January, he'll become the oldest elected president in US history.
Previously, the oldest elected president was Ronald Reagan, who took the oath of office at the age of 69 in 1981. Donald Trump is 70 years old. Interestingly, had Hillary Clinton won election, she'd have been our second-oldest president-elect at the age of 69.
Check out where all the US presidents stand in the graphic below:
Mike Nudelman/Business Insider
- PVR, Inox, Vodafone Idea, HDFC Bank and other top stocks to watch out for on September 27
- OfBusiness was the only woman led startup that entered the unicorn club this year
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath adds seven new ministers including Jitin Prasada ahead of polls
- Out of all cancer cases, 7.9% were found in children below 14 years, reveals ICMR report