Don't expect Windows 10 to save sinking PC sales until 2017
At least according to Gartner. The resesarch firm says PC sales are expected to drop 7.3% this year, to 291 million units, and remain stagnant next year as well.But the report said PC sales will ramp up 4% in 2017 when businesses finally start to adopt the new operating system.
Atwal says the decline is mainly because consumers are keeping their old PCs longer. There's not enough incentive to buy a new one until the old one breaks."Users are extending the lifetime of their devices, or deciding not to replace their devices at all," he said.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins