Drop in sales affecting Dynamatic Technologies' performance at Dalal street
Dynamatic Tech said its first quarter net loss jumped 59 percent to 10.2 crore rupees from 6.41 crore rupees in the same period a year ago. Sales during April-June were down 8.6 percent to 101.7 crore rupees versus 111.3 crore rupees.
Dynamatic, which makes airframes for helicopters and high-end hydraulics, fell 299 rupees, or 10 percent, to 2,656 rupees on the
Dynamatic has been one of the favourites in the current
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2