EXCLUSIVE: This is how IBM is supporting Indian start-ups
One of such strategies is IBM
The event was aimed at identifying
Last week the company announced
Smart Camp event held on November 18, 2016, in New Delhi was a great opportunity for the participating startups to present their solutions to a panel of VCs, angel investors, enterprise CIOs, IBM executives and key influencers across various domains.
ALSO READ: Each OLX transaction is making the environment cleaner
Next in line in the Smartcamp series is the Smartcamp for Deep Tech will be organized in Bangalore. IBM Global Entrepreneur program is accepting applications from B2B and B2C Startups less than 5 years having innovations around areas like IoT,Big Data & Analytics, Security, Storage, BI, Mobile, Cognitive & Machine Learning, Blockchain, Social, Infrastructure Services Management or Cloud.
AdvertisementThe link for applying is here.
Popular on BI
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge