Economic expansions usually don't go on for this long
We're in one of the longest economic expansions in the last 100 years
72 months to be exact. That's way above the median length of 37 months.In fact, KKR's Henry McVey believes that the US economic cycle right now is "somewhere between its middle and later stages." And that means it may be prudent for investors to scale back on some risk.
Advertisement"In our humble view, now is the time ... to start peeling back some of the more speculate positions in one's portfolio," McVey writes.
- Narendra Modi, Sonu Sood and Anand Mahindra top Indian Twitter engagement in October 2020, shows report
- Elon Musk surpasses Bill Gates to become the world’s second-richest person as Tesla’s market cap inches closer to $500 billion
- Around 38,000 new cases take India's COVID-19 tally close to 92 lakh
- Market at record high, Nifty hits 13,000 — Here are the top stock movers in trade today
- Can a brand make its meme viral? Here’s what Meme Chat’s Founder has to say