Economic expansions usually don't go on for this long
We're in one of the longest economic expansions in the last 100 years
72 months to be exact. That's way above the median length of 37 months.In fact, KKR's Henry McVey believes that the US economic cycle right now is "somewhere between its middle and later stages." And that means it may be prudent for investors to scale back on some risk.
Advertisement"In our humble view, now is the time ... to start peeling back some of the more speculate positions in one's portfolio," McVey writes.
- A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those
- Google to now release a Chrome update every four weeks
- Here’s why the BJP may be dilly-dallying on declaring the Metro Man as the Chief Minister candidate for Kerala
- India records 16,838 fresh COVID-19 cases and 113 fatalities in last 24 hours
- Heranba Industries makes a bumper debut on stock exchanges — shares soar 44% over the issue price band