Eerie Photos Of Once-Majestic Bank Buildings Around The United States
In his travels he's collected pictures of once-majestic bank buildings far removed for their former glory. From McDonalds' to churches, these spaces have been repurposed for the every day needs of the neighborhoods around them.
It's all captured in a series called 'The People's Trust.'
And check out more of Vahrenwald's awesome work here.
- Best travel adapters for smartphones
- Best wireless chargers for smartphones
- The best fast chargers you can get for smartphones
- Best smartphones with UFS 3.1 storage
- Best collar mics for video recordings and podcasts