Everything you need to know about the 'Twin Peaks' revival
More than 25 years ago, in 1990, "Twin Peaks," a mysterious story set in a quaint Northwestern town rocked by a shocking murder, changed TV forever. Created by David Lynch and Mark Frost, the series only ran for two seasons but went on to become a highly influential cult hit, and now it's finally getting its season three.
Entertainment Weekly shared a few more details about the revival in a new feature.
If you're dying to know more about Showtime's "Twin Peaks" revival, here's what we know so far:
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared
- Global crypto market hits $1.5 trillion as panic buying fuels Bitcoin price