Exclusive dating app The League's has a waitlist that's nearly 100,000 people long. Now people are selling VIP passes to it on Craigslist for $100
The only way to get in is by applying to a long waitlist that's approaching 100,000 people, or by snagging a VIP pass from someone who's already a member.
Now, there's an additional way to hack into The League.
Earlier today, a League member or employee posted a listing on San Francisco's Craigslist, offing a VIP ticket to the app in exchange for $100.
The listing has since been pulled by the company. CEO Amanda Bradford isn't sure who posted it but assumes it's an early user who has a few invites stored away. The app raised $2.1 million from Silicon Valley investors and plans to launch in its second city, New York, soon.
Here's a photo of the ad, which has since been pulled:
- The state of Uttar Pradesh and how it’s been feeding Facebook ad revenues
- Oscar winner A R Rahman says India should tell 'West stories' from its own narrative
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 expected to retain the clamshell design and offer a more powerful processor
- Supreme Court dismisses review petitions filed by Cyrus Investments in Tata vs Cyrus Mistry
- Sony’s all-new PlayStation 5 model was spotted in Japan featuring updated radio equipment