FOX NEWS POLL: Bernie Sanders remains the most popular politician in the US
Trump's overall job approval rating has dropped five points compared to a February poll from the network. As of March 15, 43% of surveyed voters approve of Trump's performance, while 51% disapprove.
- Of the 43% of voters who approved, 30% said they "strongly approve," while 13% said they "somewhat approve."
- Of the 51% who disapproved, 7% "somewhat disapproved" while 45% "strongly disapproved," the Fox News poll found.
In the February survey, 48% of people surveyed by Fox News said they approved of Trump's job performance and 47% disapproved.While both Democrats and Republicans received low approval ratings from respondents, Democrats fared slightly better than Republicans with 32% of respondents approving of their actions in Congress, and 60% disapproving. Republicans earned a 29% approval rating of their actions in Congress and a disapproval rating of 63%.
Voters were also read a list of people, items, and organizations and asked if they had a "favorable" or "unfavorable" opinion of them.
- Vice President Mike Pence received ratings of 47% favorable to 43% unfavorable.
- House Speaker Paul Ryan's ratings were 37% favorable compared to 47% unfavorable.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders received a rating of 61% to 32%.
- Planned Parenthood was rated 57% favorable to 32 unfavorable.
- The Affordable Care Act, or "Obamacare" was rated 50% favorable and 47% unfavorable.
The poll was done in conjunction with Democratic Anderson Robbins Research and Republican Shaw & Company Research. The full poll results report, including answers to over 50 questions, can be read here.