Facebook Wants To Give Brands A Way To See What You Post About Them
Now, CNet reports, Facebook is working to give brands and media companies an easy way find those conversations so they can insert themselves and engage.Business Development vice president Chris Daniels said at the LeWeb conference in Paris that Facebook's changes will be competitive with Twitter in regards to how easy it is for brands to see conversations about their products.Advertisement
But an airline elbowing in on "private" Facebook communications could be very intrusive, CNet points out.
More Facebook users would have to engage in public conversations by changing their privacy settings to allow companies to butt in when they're mentioned.
- Indian GDP to contract 7.5 pc if COVID vaccine is delayed, 4 pc in base case: Report
- Maha: 38-year-old policeman dies of COVID-19 in Palghar
- What you must know to get started with JioMeet – the video conferencing platform going viral now
- BSE inks pact with IIT Alumni Council to encourage startups listing
- Mothers, newborns lose 20% health services due to Covid-19: Study