Facebook has given birth to a bunch of startups who want to change how businesses use tech
One area it doesn't talk about: the $3.5 trillion
All of which might make it seem as if Facebook has been completely absent from that that $3.5 trillion market.
But it hasn't.Facebook has actually helped cook up a whole bunch of startups that want to change the way enterprises use tech.
They were inspired by how Facebook uses technology to run its massive social network, often giving away the technology it invents for free, everything from data center hardware designs to databases.Here's a look at some of the unusual enterprise startups from Facebook.
- IITs may eliminate class 12th performance from the admission criteria this year
- Access all Oracle Cloud services on-premises, starting from $500K a month
- 'How lung, immune system in kids protect from severe COVID-19 decoded'
- Google video 'reveals' Android 11 coming on September 8
- Microsoft goes after app-based consent phishing attacks in Cloud