Facebook is moving into the massive Station F startup space in Paris
Roxanne Varza, the director of Station F, announced on stage at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference in London that Station F will host companies including Facebook and ecommerce firm Vente-privee. It will also house investors including Daphni, Ventech, and Kima Ventures.More details of Facebook's involvement with Station F are set to be announced next year, the company said in a press release. Varza said on stage that it is a "very, very cool project" but declined to provide more details.Advertisement
Facebook announced in 2015 that it had opened an artificial intelligence lab in Paris. The Facebook AI Research team (FAIR) opened also has offices in New York and Menlo Park.
- video conferencing platform Zoom app fixed a security issue today
- CBSE and IBM's Artificial Intelligence curriculum set to be introduced in 200 schools in India
- Google, Facebook investing in Jio shows both see value, opportunities to co-exist: Report
- Easy ways to check your bank account balance on your phone
- Simple steps to run zoom meeting app on your laptop or phone