Facebook's video views are exploding
That's a big number by any measurement, but it's particularly noteworthy when you consider that it has jumped from 3 billion a day in January.The increasing popularity of video on Facebook underscores the growing threat that the company poses to Google-owned YouTube. And it bodes well for Facebook's effort to make money from video ads, which command higher rates than other types of online ads.
During Wednesday's earnings call, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg noted that 75% of the video views are happening on mobile devices.
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise