Fantasy football sleeper picks for every team in the NFL
- Fantasy football season is almost here.
- To help you prepare, we've found one potential fantasy sleeper on every team in the NFL.
- Whether it's a player that could vastly outplay his current average draft position or a player that isn't even getting picked up at this point of the year, there's value to be found all across the league, and finding it can be the difference between winning and losing your league.
- Follow along with all of our fantasy football coverage here.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Fantasy football season is upon us.
As the NFL preseason plays out, fans across the world will meet in bars, restaurants, man caves, and online to draft their fantasy leagues once again.
In 2019, it's tough to find a true "sleeper" pick that no one knows about anymore - fantasy coverage is so ubiquitous and plentiful at this time of year that a player coming out of nowhere is a shocking development.That said, value is still key in fantasy football, and there's value to be found all across the league. Sometimes it's a running back that is currently going in the fourth round but should be taken in the second. Other times it's a rookie or second-year player that hasn't yet hit their stride, but is making big progress in training camp.
What these players all share is the potential to vastly outplay where they are currently being drafted in fantasy leagues. We've picked one "sleeper" for every team in the league - take a look and see who is poised to be the breakout player from your favorite team.
Average draft position data from ESPN leagues.