'Fight Club' Has A Bunch Of Hidden Clues That Give Away The Film's Big Twist Ending
This year marks the 15th anniversary since "Fight Club" debuted in 1999.The movie tells the story of how an office worker (Edward Norton, simply known as "The Narrator") meets an eccentric man named Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt), and how both start a secret fight club that evolves into an insane underground cult.
When the movie first came out in 1999 this was a shock to audiences. But if you rewatch the film, you will see that director David Fincher hid a bunch of clues throughout the film that actually gave away the ending.Fincher did this in a few ways, one by subliminally flashing Tyler on screen for a brief second.
Fincher did this a few times before The Narrator even "meets" Tyler.
Watch the original trailer for the 1999 film below:
- EXCLUSIVE: Piramal Group is ready for acquisitions in both pharma and financial services
- Israel to start human trials of COVID-19 vaccine on November 1
- Lenders of debt-ridden DHFL to meet today to take call on bids
- Top stocks to watch — Future Retail, RIL, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, Tech Mahindra, Yes Bank and others
- Rana Daggubati on why he believes OTT platforms can’t replace the good ol’ theatre