Flipkart is now worth $12.5bn!
AdvertisementEver since its inception, eCommerce giant
And now with investment firms
Helion, which got a stake in the Bengaluru-based company by virtue of its investment in online electronics retailer
As reported by The Economic Times, the Sachin and Binny Bansal founded company’s valuation leapfrogged from Rs 16,120 crore ($2.6 billion) in May 2014 to about Rs 68,000 crore ($11 billion) by December when it raised $700 million led by
Industry experts are of the view that the stake sales are happening at a time when
Helion has declined to comment on the developments while IDG Ventures and Flipkart did not respond to email queries by the financial daily.
(Image: India Times)
Popular on BI
- Jhulan Goswami’s two decade-long career is ‘monumental’, says BCCI on her retirement
- Chandigarh airport to be named after Bhagat Singh: PM Modi
- RBI set for fourth straight rate hike to quell inflation, say experts
- No peace overtures expected between India and Pakistan
- Space dedicated to food and beverage companies in malls on the rise post pandemic