Foreign students are not at all interested in studying in Indian universities
If we have a look at the number of Indian students that drop their domestic education to pursue a foreign degree, the number would come close to 2 lakh per year. However, sadly enough, a look at the number of foreign students coming to India for their education is harshly disappointing.
As per the data from the
"Our universities have not been able to capitalise on this opportunity. They are losing out on the advantage of not only generating some revenue but also of making their campuses diverse," noted professor Furqan Qamar, the lead author of the paper titled Internationalisation of Higher Education in India: Annual Survey of International Students in India 2013-14, told ET.
As per the results of a study by Furqan Qamar and Veena Bhalla from the
- I'm in shock: Singer Prince Royce tests positive for COVID-19
- Here's why it takes so long to make a vaccine
- Floods: NDRF positions 90 teams, new drills to tackle COVID-19
- Popular Galaxy 'M' series set to hit refresh: Samsung's Asim Warsi
- UP minister, wife test positive for COVID-19, admitted to hospital