Forget Tangled Wires: We're Really Excited For These Magnetic Earbuds
While we can't wait for all of those things to come out, it's probably going to be a while.Meanwhile, there's an awesome, innovative gadget that's gotten barely any coverage despite solving an issue everyone has: tangled earbud wires.Advertisement
We first heard about the Jabra Rox Wireless earbuds via gadget recommendation site The Wirecutter's "realist guide to CES."
They're a pair of wireless
Those two subtle improvements to something we use everyday earned the Jabra Rox Wireless a 2014 CES Innovations award for Design and Engineering. While we don't have a solid release date beyond "early 2014" just yet, we do know that the expected retail price is $129, which isn't bad for a pair of quality headphones.As you can see, they look a lot like the earbuds most of us already use, just without a wire going from your head to the phone in your pocket: Advertisement
You can read more about the Jabra Rox Wireless earbuds on their website.
You can see the earbuds in use in the video below:Advertisement
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar