Former gardener asks $75 million for Nixon's 'Western White House'
pharmaceutical Gavin S. Herbert, is asking $75 million for the Spanish Colonial Revival stunner, which has been featured in Architectural Digest three times. Advertisement
Rob Giem Real Estate
Herbert, who has owned the home for the past 35 years, was already a burgeoning businessman when he volunteered to be the property's head gardener, back when Nixon still owned the es ate. His love of all things green is evident throughout the property.
Hôm Sotheby's International Realty's Rob Giem holds the listing. Keep scrolling for a tour around the lush estate.
- 17 more deaths, over 1,200 fresh COVID-19 cases in UP
- Rupee recovers to 74.99 against dollar amid gains in equity markets
- SC dismisses plea on claim about therapy to deal with COVID-19 pandemic
- 395 policemen have tested positive in Bengaluru since outbreak of COVID-19:Officer
- Nepal's coronavirus cases soar to over 16,500