Free webinar - Five ways fintech is shaping the future of financial services
Interest in Fintech has skyrocketed, spurred by venture capital investments totaling over $49 billion globally over the last 5 years. These disruptive technologies are transforming every area of financial services from banking and lending to payments and wealth management.
Join Evan Bakker, Research Analyst at BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, for a free webinar on April 14, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. ET so that we can help you make sense of Fintech and uncover its impact on key areas of the financial services industry.
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- The future of banking is entirely digital
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal