GOSF Day 2: A Quick Roundup Of Today’s Shopping Trends
The sales on Day 1 of
While cashkaro.com suggests a dip in the average order value on GOSF-Day 2, pennyful.in reveals that the number of transactions happening at Flipkart, the non-participant GOSF player, has increased two-folds in the last two days. To get a glimpse of more such interesting facts, please see below:
· Web traffic: According to cashkaro.com, web traffic increased by 500% as against the 400% in comparison to normal days, however, the revenues increase percentage remains the same at 350%.
· Average order value:
· Top Retailers: Amazon, jabong, snapdeal, myntra.com, shopclues.com and paytm are among the top 6 retailers on GOSF so far.
· Top cities: GOSF magic seems to be working well in metro cities, from where 60% of transactions have been recorded. Top 5 cities, which are recording maximum number of transactions in GOSF, include: Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai.
· Top categories: Mobile & Electronics are the most sought-after category while fashion was the second. In cashkaro’s list, travel and baby care come in next; however, in pennyful.in’s listing, it is the furniture and baby care.
· Who is shopping the most: It’s men, who are following GOSF extensively. The male-to-female percentage ratio stands at 81:19 and 24:76 in cashkaro.com and pennyful.in listings respectively.
· How are people shopping: We might be living in a mobile age, but when it comes to e-shopping people are still opt for desktops/laptops (65%) over mobile phones/tablets (35%).
(Please note: This data is specific to India alone and has been shared by cashkaro.com and pennyful.in, respectively.)