Gene Munster Promises The Apple Television Is STILL Coming
For the past four years Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster has predicted that Apple will release a television in the next year. And each year he has been wrong. This year at Business Insider's IGNITION 2014 conference Munster once again promised that the Apple television is on its way. This time he is giving himself a little more time.
Produced by Sara SilversteinFollow BI Video: On FacebookAdvertisement
- Xiaomi's next 108MP camera phone will be its cheapest yet, says report
- Airtel seems to be sticking to its strengths while its shareholders want Jio-like fireworks
- Top stocks to watch— Future Group stocks, IRCTC, RITES, SBI, Bank of India, PNB and more
- Building collapse in Bhiwandi kills 8, rescue operation underway
- 6 drug peddlers held in Bengaluru