Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka,' has died at 83
The two-time Oscar nominee also starred in four films alongside stand-up icon Richard Pryor.Wilder is known best for his collaboration with director Mel Brooks on "Blazing Saddles" and "Young Frankenstein."
Wilder was married to "Saturday Night Live" star Gilda Radner. However, two years after their marriage, Radner was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She died in 1989 at age 42.There is no word yet on Wilder's cause of death.
- Carl Pei's Nothing ropes in former Samsung executive Manu Sharma to lead its India operations
- Former Paytm Money CEO launches his own financial services platform with an investment from Mirae, and several other major startup founders
- A candid Kavin Mittal admits his mistakes as he reinvents Hike and plans fresh fundraising this year
- CarbonWatch — India’s first mobile app to calculate your carbon footprint falls short of its promises
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%