General Mills Is Coming Out With A Cheerios And Quinoa Cereal
In January, General Mills will be introducing a new ingredient to its classic Cheerios cereal: Ancient grains. Yum.
NPR reports "the new version of Cheerios will contain small amounts of quinoa, Kamut wheat and spelt along with the traditional oats." A serving of the new "Cheerios + Ancient Grains" cereal will have five grams of sugar.The company is hoping this addition to its cereal line will help rejuvenate the brand.
- OYO's valuation climbs again — hits $9 billion after its latest fundraise of $7 million
- These are the world’s top food delivery companies – India’s Zomato and Swiggy have a long way to go as compared to their global counterparts like DoorDash or Meituan
- ZEE5 denies recent data breach claims
- Nine out of top 10 Indian cities with most active COVID-19 cases are in Maharashtra and Kerala as on March 5
- A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those