General Mills Is Coming Out With A Cheerios And Quinoa Cereal
In January, General Mills will be introducing a new ingredient to its classic Cheerios cereal: Ancient grains. Yum.
NPR reports "the new version of Cheerios will contain small amounts of quinoa, Kamut wheat and spelt along with the traditional oats." A serving of the new "Cheerios + Ancient Grains" cereal will have five grams of sugar.The company is hoping this addition to its cereal line will help rejuvenate the brand.
- US calls on India to be a key partner in countering China's 'increasing assertiveness'
- No gaming advertisement may depict any person under the age of 18 years, or who appears to be under the age of 18: ASCI
- Now there is 'real hope' to end COVID-19 with vaccines: WHO chief
- Vaccine hopes push gold below ₹ 49,000 per 10 gram
- Netflix's 'Delhi Crime' wins International Emmy Award 2020 for best drama series