Google CEO Larry Page Doesn't Understand How Football Works
Re/Code's Peter Kafka writes that although Google CEO Larry Page isn't interested in reselling individual content rights, he has expressed interest in owning a complete set, something that Time Warner could provide in spades.A huge part of Time Warner, however, is its sports holdings, and Page doesn't care about or understand sports - or at least football.
One of the smartest guys in the tech world thinks the Super Bowl is "very complicated:"
- ‘Delhi Chalo’ march intensifies: Protesting farmers allowed to enter, will be escorted by the Delhi Police
- Uber, Ola hit a speed bump as Indian government caps surge pricing and issues new guidelines
- Farmers' protest: Delhi government denies permission to police to use stadiums as temporary jails
- Adani completes ₹1,300 crore acquisition of Alipurduar Transmission from Kalpataru Power
- Chaos at Tikri border as protesters clash with police