Google CEO Larry Page Doesn't Understand How Football Works
Re/Code's Peter Kafka writes that although Google CEO Larry Page isn't interested in reselling individual content rights, he has expressed interest in owning a complete set, something that Time Warner could provide in spades.A huge part of Time Warner, however, is its sports holdings, and Page doesn't care about or understand sports - or at least football.
One of the smartest guys in the tech world thinks the Super Bowl is "very complicated:"
- Budget session of T'gana Legislature likely this month: CM
- Ashwin tops the record for receiving the Man of the Series award maximum times in Test Matches from India
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs