Google Is Building Up A Strong Team To Tackle Artificial Intelligence
"We are thrilled to welcome these extremely talented machine learning researchers to the Google DeepMind team and are excited about the potential impact of the advances their research will bring," Google's VP of Engineering, Demis Hassabis writes.
So what exactly is Google trying to do with artificial intelligence? Well, that's not entirely clear yet. DeepMind's website says it's using machine learning and systems neuroscience to build "powerful general-purpose learning algorithms." Whether it will build something new with those algorithms, or bake them into its current projects, like self-driving cars or giant robots, remains to be seen.
- Apple could achieve $2 trillion market cap in 4 years: Report
- Google unveils new Android tools to help you get restful sleep
- Marketing in the times of COVID-19: Nippon India Mutual Fund
- 8171 more COVID-19 cases, 204 deaths in India
- Lemon Tree Hotels share price jumps by 5% as it looks to raise funds after 80% fall in profit