Google Will Use Your Google+ Photo In Ads Starting Today Unless You Turn It Off
After announcing a new update to their terms of service back in November, Google will start using your profile information in advertisements.
View all Offers
AmazonBasics Platform Foldable Steel Bed Frame, Black, Single₹ 4599₹ 7000Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Medusa Engineered Wood Wardrobe With Mirror wenge finish , 4 Doors₹ 15999₹ 26000Buy On
- 30% OFF
Nilkamal Freedom Mini Large (FML) Plastic Storage Cabinet (Weathered Brown & Biscuit)₹ 6699₹ 9000Buy On
SAVYA HOME Apex Zoom Ergonomic Home and Revolving Office Chair (Black)₹ 3139₹ 9000Buy On
- 24% OFF
Nilkamal Freedom Plastic Shoe Rack Storage Cabinet | FMSC18_Sandy Brown & Dark Brown₹ 4499₹ 5900Buy On
This means that your profile name and photo could pop up in the form of recommendation regarding an app in the Google Play Store.
Fortunately, there's a way to opt out of it. Here's how.
Once you access your Google+ profile, click on Home. A drop down menu should appear. Go to settings.
After that, you'll see the Shared Endorsements option. Click on Edit.
Scroll all the way down to the bottom. Make sure that box is unchecked if you don't want your info appearing in these ads. Google needs permission to do this.
- Google brings Android games to Windows PCs
- Crypto mining continues to get more difficult despite crackdowns
- PTC India Financial Services slips 18% after three independent directors resign
- Top last day kitchen and home deals on Amazon Great Republic Day sale
- Microsoft Surface Pro 8 2-in-1 laptop to go on sale in India on February 15