Google founder Sergey Brin and wife Anne Wojcicki have gotten divorced
The divorce was quietly approved in May by a court in Santa Clara County.In 2013, the pair separated after Brin had a relationship with another woman at Google who worked in the Glass division, Recode's Liz Gannes and Kara Swisher reported at the time. Brin's affair, which was with a woman named Amanda Rosenberg, reportedly blindsided Wojcicki. Rosenberg had also been romantically tied to another powerful Googler at the time, Hugo Barra.
Brin is currently dating Nicole Shanahan, the founder of patent technology company ClearAccessIP; the pair attended a Jamaica wedding together in June.Wojcicki and Brin had a prenuptial agreement in place, so their divorce shouldn't impact Google very much. The pair reached a settlement for an undisclosed amount of money. Brin is worth an estimated $30 billion.
A spokesman for Brin declined to comment, as did a spokesman for Wojcicki.Wojcicki, who is also a successful tech executive, has raised more than $110 million for her human genome startup, 23andMe; Google is one of the company's investors. Susan Wojcicki, Anne's sister, was one of Google's earliest employees and is currently the head of Google's YouTube business.
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India
- Checkout what is allowed and what is not in the new guidelines issued by the Delhi government