Google has a clever way of promoting safe sex to its employees
Earlier this week we saw a funny post on Facebook from a Google employee who had just discovered a new company perk he'd never noticed before: "I'm Feeling Lucky!" condoms from the Mountain View campus health center.
The prophylactics pay homage to the search engine's iconic homepage button.
And they come in blue, red, green, and yellow, so Google employees can sport company colors while getting lucky.
Other social media posts show that Google's been giving out its quirky condoms for at least six years:
- Bitcoin’s record run over seven weeks makes a sharp U-turn but experts call it a healthy correction
- ‘SBI No $1B Adani loan’ — a screaming sign interrupts India vs Australia first ODI at Sydney
- Farmers' protest: Delhi metro shuts entry, exit gates at six stations on Green Line
- Farmers' protest: Delhi Police seeks AAP govt's nod to use 9 stadiums as temporary jails
- Mehbooba Mufti, daughter allegedly detained under house arrest