Google is opening a physical YouTube store in London
Business Insider UK/Sam Shead
Darlington Howard, a YouTube senior programme strategist at Google, told Business Insider that all profits from the store will go to the creators.The YouTube Space also contains three studios for popular YouTubers to use, as well as a barista bar and a community area that can be accessed by the public.
The space is designed to help YouTubers improve the quality of their videos, be it by offering them access to workshops or giving them access to equipment they wouldn't otherwise be able to get their hands on.
Sam Shead/Business Insider
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion