Google just went through a massive reorganization - here are all of the wild projects it's working on
The tech giant announced in a press release that it had created a new public holding company called Alphabet, which is now the parent company of all of its businesses.The new Google, which consists of search, ads, maps, apps, Android, Chrome and YouTube, is a subsidiary under Alphabet. Google Ventures and Google Capital will also be managed separately.
Here's a look at the wild businesses and projects that started under Google, but will now be run as their own operation.
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report
- Porsche unveils its first pair of electric bikes priced at $8,549
- Facebook removes 915 malicious accounts and 606 fake accounts from Instagram in February