HOME PRICES FALL
Tim Boyle / Getty Images
Expectations were for the report to show home prices rose 0.18% month-over-month in August, while rising 5.7% year-over-year.Last month's report showed that prices actually fell month-over-month while rising less than expected on a year-over-year basis.
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India