HP has a new venture firm to invest in robotics, virtual reality and other buzzy new tech
While HP didn't announce how big the fund is, its AngelList page says that it's focused on technology startups working on 3D, virtual reality, hyper-mobility, Internet of things, and smart machines.The formation of this in-house investment group, dubbed HP Tech Ventures, was mostly a formality, HP's chief technology officer Shane Wall told the Wall Street Journal's Don Clark.
Corporate VC funds are pretty much the norm these days. Nearly ever big tech company now has an investment arm including Google, Intel, Salesforce, Cisco, SAP, even companies like Comcast.
- Public to be allowed to watch Karna assembly budget session
- Delhi Assembly's budget session to begin on March 8
- Patanjali’s Acharya Balkrishna is the biggest loser on Hurun’s Rich List of Indian billionaires
- Delhi CM announces Sharman Joshi-starrer movie 'Fauji Calling' tax free in Delhi
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Joe Root, and Kyle Mayers shortlist for ICC's Player of the month