HP unveils Spectre 13 - The World’s Thinnest Laptop at Rs.1.2 lakhs
HP pulled curtains on Spectre 13, the much awaited laptop which is just 10.4mm thick and the thinnest in the world, leaving behind Macbook’s 13.3 mm model. HP engineers were inspired by fashion designing and felt there was not a better way than to launch it than with Meera and Muzaffar Ali.
The model launched for India features a 13.3-inch display, setting a new benchmark for thinnest 13-inch notebooks out there. It sports a full-HD non-touch display and comes with Windows 10 operating system. It has a backlit keyboard and USB Type-C ports. It largely uses aluminum for its build but the bottom has carbon-fibre. The bold use of copper makes it look like a piece of jewelry.
The hinge is a re-engineered lift mechanism, tucked away to the inside. It uses pistons to lift and lower the display, and this
The base model comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
The HP Spectre 13 will cost upto Rs. 1.6 lakhs including accessories. Lower variants are available across the i5 and i7 range.
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry