Budget 2016: No home or HRA? It’s time to take some tax relief on rent
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced a bigger
Also, people earning up to Rs 5 lakh a year will now get a tax relief of Rs 5,000, as compared to Rs 2,000 previously.
While starting his speech, Jaitley stressed that despite slow global economy, the Indian economy had held its ground, because of which World Economic Forum (WEF) and International Monetary Fund (IMF) had hailed India as a bright spot.
- Zimbabwe's health minister fired over COVID-19 graft scandal
- West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- Realists enjoy more long-term happiness than optimists: Study
- May impose total lockdown if COVID-19 situation worsens: Meghalaya DyCM