#HairGate: iPhone 6 Customers Are Complaining That The Phone Is Ripping Out Their Hair
Now, there's #HairGate. A 9to5Mac community post reveals that iPhone 6 customers are complaining on social media that their new phones keep ripping out chunks of their hair when they hold the phone up to their ear to take a call.
Twitter users claim that the seam between the glass screen and aluminium back of the iPhone 6 is to blame, and it's that gap that their hair is getting caught in.
My hair keeps getting caught in the microscopic seam between glass and aluminium on my iPhone 6- Kavan (@KavKilledKenny) October 1, 2014
This news follows #GapGate, which focused on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Customers complained to Samsung that their new Android phones had a gap between the screen and the case. It's unknown whether Samsung customers are also experiencing hair-loss when taking calls on their phones, as some iPhone 6 users are now reporting.
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- MapMyIndia’s ₹1000 crore IPO will open this week at a price band of ₹1,000-₹1,033
- iPhone SE 3 to M2 MacBooks, here’s what Apple is predicted to launch in 2022
- Sensex drops over 300 points in early trade; Nifty tests 17,100 — IndusInd Bank, Maruti, Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv, Infosys and NTPC top losers
- India reports 8,306 new COVID-19 cases and 211 deaths in last 24 hours
- Samsung reportedly planning to launch upcoming flagship, Galaxy S22 Ultra, on February 8