Hedge fund titan Novogratz to leave Fortress after a brutal year
Reuters/ Rick Wilking
The Fortress Macro Fund, run by Michael Novogratz, fell 4.67% in September and was down 17.49% year-to-date, the firm said in an 8-K filing Friday.The average macro hedge fund is down 0.64% this year, according to Hedge Fund Research.
The share price fell 3.2% to $5.44 during trading hours, and was down a further 2.6% in after-hours trading at $5.30.We've reached out to a Fortress representative for comment.
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report
- Porsche unveils its first pair of electric bikes priced at $8,549
- Facebook removes 915 malicious accounts and 606 fake accounts from Instagram in February