Here are all the changes Amazon is making to Whole Foods
Amazon's $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods formally went through in August.
The changes began immediately, from cutting costs to internal restructuring.
Following the acquisition, Amazon is trying "to operate more like a traditional market," the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
Here's what changes have been revealed so far - and how they'll affect Whole Foods shoppers.
- Tata Tea Agni's campaign celebrates Indian women athletes and their passion and determination
- India targets $500 billion exports for FY23, says DGFT official
- Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa is down and facing issues responding to voice commands
- LG Anil Baijal allows private offices in Delhi to run with 50% staff
- You have been paying more for detergents, soaps over the last three months