Here come Case-Shiller home prices...
Economists expect that home prices in 20 major metropolitan areas increased by 0.8% compared to January, and by 5.5% year-over-year, according to the Bloomberg consensus.Additionally, economists forecast that the 20-city index will come in at 182.83 during the month, a slight increase from last month's 182.56.
"We believe part of the strength at the end of last year has to do with poor seasonal adjustment in 4Q," wrote a Bank of America Merrill Lynch team led by Ethan S. Harris in a note to clients ahead of the report."Based on the past two years, we start to see some slowing in February, with particular weakness in early 2Q for the seasonally adjusted figures," he added.
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar