Here comes Markit services PMI ...
Markit Economics will release its preliminary overview of the US services sector in April at 9:45 a.m. ET.
The consensus forecast for the flash purchasing manager's index (PMI) is 52.That would be up from 51.3 in the final March reading, which signaled a rebound for the sector that gave economists a bit of a scare in the prior months as it slowed down.
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar