Here comes the Dallas Fed ...
The Dallas Federal Reserve will release its latest report on local manufacturing activity at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Economists forecast that the headline manufacturing index rose a bit to -10 in April from -13.6 in March, according to Bloomberg.The index was much stronger than expected last month, rebounding along with other regional manufacturing surveys that showed some improvement in March. Advertisement
Still, it has not turned positive since December 2014. Manufacturers tied to the energy industry have reported sharp declines in activity following the drop in oil prices.
- Best fitness bands in India to stay on top of your health
- Best budget Smart TV in India
- Best camera tripods for photography enthusiasts and learners
- Jupiter's mushball ammonia rain could explain the mystery behind shallow lightning storms in its atmosphere
- Global changes in land use is increasing the possibility of COVID-19 like outbreak, says a study