Here's An Even Better Look At How Google's New Smartwatches Will Work
Google revealed more information about what notifications will look like on smartwatches powered by Android Wear-the company's new software made specifically for wearable devices.Google Developer Advocate Timothy Jordan shared a few screenshots from his favorite Android Wear apps on Google+ earlier this week. Some of these sample notifications included alerts from the game "Clash of Clans," a calendar reminder, and a music player app.
Google unveiled Android Wear in March, and devices running on the software are expected to begin appearing this summer. So far, Motorola and LG have showed off their smartwatches, but pricing and availability have yet to be determined.Here's a look at Jordan's favorite notifications:
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India
- Axis Bank is back in the black as fee collections ramp up and ₹10,000 crore in fund raising cushions the balance sheet